Friday 7 January 2011

Some more please...

This is what I see when walking my son to school-it brightens up even the most hideous January mornings.
I have so much creativity busting to get out but have got a serious case of designers block!!
Other fascinations, so watch this space: The Dada era-Hannah Hoch, Peter Kennard etc.. I love the controversy of this time! Obsessed with Lee Bowery

The club kids of New York, Michael Alig and James St James! What a crazy story!
I am kinda seeing some resemblance with Pam Hogg, doesn't she bloody rock!!
I know we are in an era which is inspiring an apocalyptic/sombre/recession vibe but please can we have some colour-is colour still cool, in, now? I hope so!

Pam Hogg Rules...as does Holly Fulton...

and Louise Gray...

Loving these designers. Good on you girls for giving us some colour-texture and ultimately FUN, which I think is missing in Fashion right now in a big way! Come on guys....lets not take ourselves too seriously!

1 comment:

  1. Love the black & white graphics & the Wall Art..cool..thanks

    ReplyDelete